65th Zonta International Convention Call for Workshop Proposals
General Workshop Information
Zonta International will hold its 65th international convention in Hamburg, Germany, 25-28 June 2022. As part of the convention program, Zonta will host a workshop series titled Inspiring Intelligent Impact. The purpose of these workshops is to provide attendees with insights and actionable ideas that they can take back to their advocacy and service programs at the club level and/or utilize in their personal lives.
Workshops will be held on Saturday, 25 June, and Monday, 27 June. The Monday workshops will be held concurrently with Bylaws discussions and voting for non-delegates.
Zonta International is inviting districts, clubs, and club and individual members to submit proposals for in-person or virtual workshops on the following topics.
Give back to the Zonta community.
- Be recognized as a thought leader.
- Promote your participation on social media with Zonta-provided graphics.
- You must be a registered convention attendee to qualify as a presenter for either an in-person session or a virtual session.
- There will be a required speaker information session in February 2022.
- Advance copies of presentations and handouts are due 13 May 2022. They will be reviewed, and feedback will be provided.
- At this time, there is no compensation offered or registration discount for presenters.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria.
- Is the workshop clearly defined?
- Does the workshop format encourage interactive participation?
- Will the workshop provide practical tools and actionable ideas for attendees to use and implement?
In making the final selection of convention workshops, Zonta International will make every effort to select workshops that represent the diversity of Zonta’s global membership.
Proposals must be submitted online at https://forms.gle/3PaxnV6cvCmgPAmW9 by 1 December 2021.
Please contact Megan Radavich at [email protected] with any questions
22 October 2021